FBS Intelligent Engineering (iE) Ltd are a specialist provider of services involving the provision of the design, installation, service and maintenance of building mechanical and electrical services. We serve a range of clients in the central and civil government, hospitality and education sectors, and specialise in new build, major refurbishment and maintenance contracts.
We are committed to fulfilling our compliance obligations and that of interested parties. As a facility maintenance contractor are registered with Constructionline, GasSafe, NICEIC, BESA, REFCOM and OFTEC accredited organisation.
Our vision is to be a leading service provider of building services, and we are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of service in all our activities.
We work in partnership to ensure we deliver quality driven and best value service in order to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to achieving customer requirements, enhancing their satisfaction and to continual improvement.
With our people we: –
- Provide the required resources to achieve quality objectives. Resources include time, finances, equipment, materials, information, human resource and specialist skills.
- Communicate to all persons working on our behalf the importance of quality, a “first time right” and customer first approach and our procedures that support this.
With our customers we always be customer focussed and so to deliver this clearly communicate our requirements to them so to achieve a quality service. To assist in the achievement of this we: –
- Plan our works to achieve customer requirements and our quality objectives.
- Seek the opinion of all out interested parties on our quality performance and act upon feedback.
- Carry out audits of systems and processes.
- Undertake reviews of effectiveness of actions to prevent recurrence.
We shall communicate our policy and requirements to all workers and interested parties. This policy shall be displayed on company premises, presented at new employee induction, included in site documentation packs and made available upon request.
We as Directors shall review the effectiveness and adequacy of this policy as part of change planning, following knowledge transfer / lessons learnt, following any significant quality related complaint or failure and annually.
As the Directors with ultimate responsibility for quality management and customer service and care at FBS Intelligent Engineering (iE) Ltd I approve this quality policy.
Gerry Farrelly (Managing Director) & John Farrelly (Commercial Director)
30 October 2019